Thursday, August 23, 2012

This morning sickness is for the Birds!

I know all you former pregnant people out there know what I feel like. This morning sickness is so horrible, and what's so bad is it isn't even in the morning; IT'S ALL DAY. Blah. lol. It's always comes at a time when you are the busiest. But hey, it will all be worth it in the end. A little bit of humor below :P

A little other update on The Griffis life; I finally get to go get my wedding rings back tomorrow. I miss them so much. I had to send them off to get serviced. :P Stupid warranties; lol. Things at the church are going well. We finally are starting Sunday night services back in September, with a revival. We are excited to see what God is going to do. We are also praying hard for God to show us what direction to go in with getting a new house. We have a few things in mind, but, he'll put us where he wants us. Sometimes it's just hard to sit and wait...I'm sure we've all been there :P But anyways, I've got to go, the cakes are calling!
                                          My engagement ring...oh how I miss it :p

No comments:

Post a Comment