Friday, August 15, 2014

Organizing the Griffis Life part two!

So...Guys, you should be really proud of me! Since starting this journey of Organization(dun dun dunnnnn) I have gotten most of my kitchen clean! I'm not boasting or anything, but I'm just proud of myself! I've gotten my pantry cleaned totally out and reorganized! You'd be amazed at what gets away from you in there....it's almost like it's another world! I've also recently rediscovered my Cricut Cake Machine! I'm so happy that I've got the room to use it now! I believe that it'll make the Cake Life( I mean we have Salt Life, so why can't we have Cake Life?) way easier! I've also been working on a super cute little owl cake! I've also found a great homemade yellow cake recipe that tastes AMAZING!  I can't wait to post the picture later of it! I can, however share some of the decor that is going into it :)
Isn't it just the cutest little thing???? I think so! 
But anyways! I need to go straighten back up the kitchen and sweep and mop (well Shark steam) the kitchen floor, as well as finish up this cute little cake!) 


Next time on Organizing the Griffis Life, we'll begin to conquer Laundry Mountain! bahahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment