Monday, March 24, 2014

Life as of today, March 24,2014

Holy cow! It's already 2014?! Where did the time go? I know it's been forever since the last time I posted, but you know how that little thing called life gets! Am I right? So what have the Griffis' been up to you ask? (well I'm going to tell you even if you didn't ask) We are still  Pastoring (if that's even a real word) at Sanderson Christian Revival Center! I can't believe we've been there going on THREE whole years! My sweet husband finally got Ordained through the Congregational Holiness! (yep, we're those kind of people) Pentecostal to the bone! Uhm, we now have a ONE year old! Anderson turned one in February! We had an amazing birthday party for him!! Now we have more balls, vroom vroom's, clothes, and ducks we know what to do with! (well, he knows what to do with them) We are now proud owners of a fish...named Phish(how clever right?) So that makes 3 animals for us, Peaches(the dog), Mia(the cat) and Phish(the fish). I have currently done a 24 day challenge with Advocare! It made me completely change the way I think about food! I have currently lost about 12 lbs, and a lot of inches && I'm well on my way to meet my first goal to be under 200 lbs! (I can't believe I just shared that) But Hey, the truth is the truth and I'm working on it day by day! So now you're all caught up on the Griffis Life :D



           Old fashion day at church. 
    Anderson's cake smash shoot
             12 pounds down!!
              He's just so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment